The African institute of Public Health Professionals (AIPHP) is a continental assembly of healthcare Professionals of diverse disciplines and cultural identities bounded with the determination to reduce the burden of diseases thereby Promoting health and well-being in the continent. With strong membership presence spread across African countries, we are driven by shared commitment to promote public health professionalism, collaborative scientific research, shaping health policy agenda and strengthening of healthcare system of Africa towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Health planning & Development.
- Health Care financing
- Program monitoring & Evaluation.
- Manpower Development & Training.
- Mobilizing community for actions
- Social & Cultural aspect of resources.
- Political & economic factors in resources development & mobilization.
- Ethical issues
- Universal Health coverage
- ICT skills and applications.
- Regulations, licencing & certifications.