The 2nd International Conference of African Institute of Public Health Professionals is scheduled to hold from 26th - 29th November, 2019 in Kampala, Uganda. The theme of the conference is "Resources Development and Management for Effective Delivery of Public Health Services in Africa".
The organizing committee hereby invites participants to submit abstracts of their research for consideration as oral, poster or virtual presentation.
* Authorship: An individual may be the first or the presenting author on not more than two abstracts.
* Length: The title should not exceed 15 words. Capitalize only the first word and proper nouns in the title. The entire abstract including key words should not exceed 300 words.
* Font: Times New Roman 12, single paragraph, single-spaced in MS.Word.
* Coverage: Reflect the article content including objectives, methodology, results, discussions, conclusions and recommendations. Review papers and project reports are also acceptable.
* Affiliation and contact: The following information must be included for each author: Full author's name(s) - Affiliation (institution, country) and contact details (telephone and email).
* Abstracts must be sent as attachments to the Secretariat's email.
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPT
All manuscripts to be submitted online to any of the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For further details, contact us here or call +256 782007573
* Deadline for Abstracts Submission - 30th October, 2019
* Notification of Accepted Abstracts - 21st October, 2019
* Deadline for Abstracts Full papers - 30th October, 2019
* Deadline for Revised Abstracts - 30th October, 2019.
* Online Registration Deadline - 25th November, 2019
* Deadline for Early bird Registration - 15th September, 2019.
* Deadline for Regular Registration - 25th November, 2019.